Gaspart company establishes this confidentiality policy, the purpose of which is to inform users of the website hosted at the following address: www.gaspart.eu in a transparent manner, how personal data is collected and processed by the Gaspart company.
In respect of this matter, Gaspart Company determines all the technical, legal and organizational means and purposes for the processing of users' personal data. Gaspart company undertakes to this end to take all necessary measures to guarantee the processing of personal data in accordance with the law of July 30th, 2018 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the European regulation of April 26, 2016 on the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Article 1. Processing of personal data
The use of the site by users may result in the communication of personal data. The processing of this data by Gaspart company, in its capacity as data controller, or by the providers acting in the name and on behalf of the company Gaspart, will be in accordance with the law and the regulations.
Personal data will be processed by Gaspart via an automated procedure and / or a newsletter subscription form.
Article 2. Personal data likely to be processed
The user agrees, during the visit and during the use of the Site, that Gaspart company collects and processes, according to the methods and principles described, the following personal data:
- The information of the Users that they give for contractual purposes and to allow the proper performance of the reciprocal obligations, namely the name, first name, address, IBAN number and bank data, VAT number, company name and email address and more generally, any information voluntarily given by the User.
- With regard to each of the users' visits to the Site, the information automatically collected is: the IP address, the type and model of browser, time zone, operating system and all of the information concerning the pages that the User has consulted on the Site, in particular the URL and the navigation time.
Article 3. Use of the information collected
In accordance with article 13 of the Regulation, the purposes of the processing of personal data are communicated to the user and are as follows:
- Ensure the execution of the services offered and agreed on the site
- Ensure the control of the execution of the services offered;
- Perform marketing and promotional information activities after the User's prior consent and until the revocation of this consent, for example the sending of promotions on the products and services of the Controller;
- Respond to questions from the User;
- Realize statistics in order to improve the website, the services offered and the internal operating organization;
- Improve the quality of the site and the products and / or services offered by the Data Controller
- Allow better identification of the User's interests.
Article 4. Application law and jurisdiction
Article 5. Contact